Young Entrepreprenur Nordic Meetup
This year's YENM takes place in Stockholm on the second and third of October and offers inspiring speakers, useful workshops and unique chances to develop one's entrepreneurial skills and to scale one's business.
The number of participants is limited to 30 in order to ensure a high-quality experience. The attendees are selected based on the application criteria below. 15 entrepreneurs from Finland and 15 entrepreneurs from Sweden will be able to attend.
The event is free of charge for the selected participants and it includes meals and accommodation.
YENM is an exclusive once-in-a-career experience that allows you to access key people and places in the Stockholm startup and enterprise ecosystem.
The event creates valuable peer networks among the next generation of high-performing Nordic entrepreneurs and business professionals, all that will become useful as you expand your business from the Nordics to global markets.
Who can apply?
YENM is open to participants from startups and companies representing all walks of business. As such, there will be no limitations – from tech to design! This cross-pollination will hopefully inspire further co-operation.
However, candidates are expected to fulfil certain criteria:
- The enterpreneur is less than 36 years old
- The entrepreneur is a member of Företagarna. Not a member? Join here: https://www.foretagarna.se/teckna-medlemskap/
- The entrepreneur has not previously participated in YENM or its predecessor Framsteget
- The company seeks to grow and is internationally oriented
- The company has reached a certain critical mass in terms of operations and turnover
How to apply?
- Apply by filling in this form by 15.9.2018
- No more than 30 entrepreneurs will be selected: 15 from Finland and 15 from Sweden
- The selected participants will be notified in September 2018
09.30 Boat arrives to Sthlm
10.00 Meet and greet / Teambuilding - Finnish embassy
11.00 Inspiration: Building a strong team - Finnish embassy
12.00 Transportation to SUP46
13.00 Seminar: Ecosystem for start-ups in the nordics - SUP46, Regeringsgatan 65
14.00 Pitch session - SUP46, Regeringsgatan 65
16.30 Free time and check in at hotel - Best Western Kom Hotel, Döbelnsgatan 17
19.00 Networkingdinner - Finnish Embassy Residence, Västra Trädgårdsgatan
07.00 Breakfast at the hotel and check out
09.00 Seminar: Future of Youtube and How to scale global - Emma Magnusson/Youtube and Johan Andren/ Youtube
10.20 Seminar: It´s a number game - Marcus Björke/CEO and founder of Renthia
13.00 Studyvisit at Norrsken House - Birger Jarlsgatan 57
14.00 The end and free time
16.30 Boat leaves to Helsinki